Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Where Have I Been?!

I am SO far behind in my blog posts! Last week I was getting home late from work and eating dinner at 9:30 which didn't leave any time to blog. Then this weekend I flew out to Chicago for my sister-in-law's baby shower. A weekend full of family and fun didn't leave any time to post. Last night the Celtics were playing and they're more important than writing. Tonight I'm going out to dinner and won't be home until bedtime. It looks as though tomorrow is when I'm going to be able to sit down to start writing. In the meantime, I wanted to share last week's meals and my plan for this weeks recipes.

Last week we enjoyed Garlic Chive Chicken from my Allrecipes collection, my Aunt Joan's Chicken Marsala, Pork Medallions with Cherries from Women's Health, and Hazelnut-crusted Scallops from Coastal Living. In addition to last week's four recipes I also have a second date night to summarize and a weekend in Chicago. Once I'm all caught up from last week I'll share my reviews on the recipes that I picked for this week. Tomorrow night I'll be having Candied Salmon from Allrecipes while Matt enjoys Balsamic-Glazed Pork Chops from Epicurious. Friday night we have twp of our friends coming over for dinner so I'm going to try to make Pork Meatball Banh Mi from StraightUpWithOlives.

It'll take me some time but I hope to catch up soon! I don't like being so behind in my posts! Until then, good eats and fun reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment