Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Funny..." Saturday

Yesterday was a nice, lazy day. I slept in late, woke up to breakfast from my hubby (egg sandwich & coffee from Dunkin Donuts) and then sat around waiting for a plumber. Our toilet decided to stop flushing yesterday. Of course on a Saturday just so we could pay even more to have it fixed. But all is right in the world. The plumber showed up around 3:30 and the toilet was fixed by 4:15. Allowing me the perfect amount of time to take a shower and eat sushi from Zen before we had to leave for Waltham.

Dinner was a delicious Alaskan Maki roll (salmon, cucumber and avacado), a couple of steamed pork gyoza, miso soup and a bite of my husband's chicken katsu. YUM!


Sorry the photo quality isn't great, they're iPhone pictures.

Then it was off to Waltham to see our friend in Funnyhouse of a Negro at Brandeis. Wow! I wish we had seen it last week so that I could recommend it to everyone before the show closed! It was great! I don't really know how to explain it... check out my link to see some photos from the show. I've never seen anything like it before!

After the show we went to Mad Raven in Waltham with the cast for a round of drinks and snacks. Matt and I had Guiness, Smithwicks and spinach and artichoke dip. Perfect late night snack!

It was a lazy, entertaining, delicious way to spend a Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment