Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Good Morning, Good Morning to you!"

I am typically not a morning person. I hate getting out of bed. I never feel like I sleep very well. I'm usually a grumpy person in general in the morning. My husband avoids me.

Well this morning I'm in a great mood!

I had to share, earlier than I do. On my way to work this morning I took some time and really observed my commute through busy Cambridge. I realized that I love my little commute. I love the scenery, I love the crazy traffic and I love sharing it with my husband (when he's not yelling at other cars)! I love giving him a quick little kiss before we go our own separate ways to work, our offices or meetings. I also love my job and my coworkers! I'm lucky!

This morning walking from the parking garage to my office I saw a man in a business suit with a bike helmet on a scooter. A scooter?! Yup, I saw it right, a scooter that kids like to play on. Silly Cambridge residents.
Then when I got into my warm office the sun was shining through my window! It's almost gone now but I realized the earlier I get here the more sun shine I get to enjoy. Maybe I'll come in earlier from now on.... maybe.... but not likely!

After soaking in all of the sun I made myself breakfast, oatmeal with smashed up kiwi and a little honey. It was ok but I probably won't make it again. I also had my morning coffee and my vitamins (multivitamin, calcium and iron).


Anyway, through this all I was singing a song in my head. I don't know when or why I've seen or heard this before but I have to share the song!






Hope everyone has a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment