Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Night Before Thanksgiving...

Wednesday was the most productive day! By the end of the day I had been to work, had breakfast, went to 4 different grocery stores, had lunch, baked 3 goodies, made 1 dip, had dinner, packed for the weekend for Matt and me, loaded the car with all of our stuff (including Bailey) and then picked up Matt and our brother-in-law from the Celtics game to drive up to Maine. WOW!

My day started off with a bowl of half Kashi Cinnamon Harvest and All-Bran Caramel Delight at my desk.

During lunch Matt and I ran to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods for groceries, wine and lunch. For lunch I had a half of a rotisserie chicken and a cup of pumpkin apple curry soup. It was perfect for the foggy, drizzly day we were having.

After lunch I dropped Matt off at the T to go have drinks with a friend before meeting up with his brother-in-law for a meal in the North End and then the Celtics game. From the T I went to two more grocery stores to gather up the rest of the ingredients that I needed for Thanksgiving. As soon as I got home I got right to work in the kitchen:

Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Wash dishes
Sweet Potato Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Wash dishes
Pie
Wash dishes
Sesame Garlic Dip
Wash dishes

I finally had dinner after all of the baking and washing. I had the remaining mashed sweet potatoes from the cookies, a veggie burger on the only two slices of bread left in the house and a salad with left over veggies from Sunday's dinner.


Wednesday's Goal Recap
Go to the gym - Failed I decided to take the day off from the gym because of my cough

Drink 8 glasses of water
No alcohol -
Get 7 hours of sleep - I think I got 7 hours of sleep. I went to bed early enough to get 8 hours but I woke up a lot because of my cough. Ugh!
Consume no more than 1550 calories

What do you make for your Thanksgiving?

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment