Three weeks from tomorrow Matt and I will be in the Bahamas with our friends on a fantastic vacation! As a final push before our vacation I decided that I need to set up some goals for myself:
1. Go to the gym at least 5 times a week which will include at a minimum 4 strength training sessions and 2 HIIT sessions.
2. Drink a full glass of water first thing in the morning to jump start my metabolism. Continue to drink water, at least 8 glasses, throughout the day.
3. No alcohol will be consumed during the week (M-Th) with the exception of special events (i.e. Thanksgiving).
4. Get at least 7 hours of sleep every night! *This is going to be very hard for me. I average about 5 hours of sleep a night currently.*
5. Maintain Sparkpeople.com to ensure that I eat no more than 1550 calories a day except on special occasions (i.e. Thanksgiving and birthday celebrations).
Wish me luck! These may seem like some easy goals for most but I break every single one currently. I'll recap each day with a checklist of the goals I succeeded in for the day. Hopefully it will be every single one! I need to be bikini and all-inclusive ready!