Sunday, October 18, 2009

Football Sunday

We ended our trip at my parent's with one of my dad's famous breakfasts. An egg omelet with onion and peppers, a sausage patty, a slice of whole wheat toast and a slice of cinnamon raisin toast. What a great way to finish out our trip in New Hampshire!! YUM!

Matt and I somehow weren't hungry until we got back to Boston so we ended up skipping lunch. We had friends over to watch the Patriots game. We started with whole wheat crackers, carrot sticks, hummus and an assortment of cheeses. Then for dinner we had pepperoni and red pepper pizza on a Whole Food's 365 whole wheat crust.

We washed down our snacks and dinner with the new Bud Light Golden Wheat beers which were amazingly good! I just found my new cheap go-to beer!

Now I'm sitting down to finish out our night with some TiVo catch up and a glass of Gnarly Head Zinfandel.

Quick question: Does your husband or significant other leave the cabinets open like this?! Unfortunately I found my husband's fatal flaw!


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, my husband leaves the cabinets open all the time!! Glad I am not the only one to deal with this!

    ReplyDelete