Monday, October 12, 2009

SO BEHIND!

Hey All!
I'm so sorry that I'm so behind in my posts but it's been a crazy week! Recap for last Wednesday below!

Wednesday I had a Matt-made breakfast sandwich on an Arnold’s bakery deli flat.

My first snack was at 10:15AM (no picture):

- ¾ cup of Fiber One Caramel Delight cereal and 1% milk

- Daily vitamins (multi-vitamin, calcium and iron)

- All washed down with this morning’s coffee

Did you know that most vitamins need fat in order to be absorbed into the body? Which is why it is recommended to take vitamins with a meal.

My lunch included:

A Joseph’s whole wheat, low carb tortilla wrap with

- 2 ounces sliced chicken breast

- 1 ounce of reduced fat American cheese

- ½ cup of baby spinach

- A couple slices of red bell pepper

- A packet of mustard

One small apple


My pre-workout snack included a handful of almonds and the rest of the red bell pepper. I did my full-body strength training session today in the gym. The protein from the almonds gave me the energy to push myself.


For dinner I met up with two of my best friends for a girl’s night dinner at the Melting Pot. We had a delicious dinner! I started with a blackberry margarita and then we shared a cheese fondue, a salad, an entrée fondue and a dark chocolate fondue! The entrée fondue was a vegetable broth with other spices and served with chicken, beef, shrimp, ravioli and kielbasa. Everything was really good. Sorry the pictures are so dark, it was really dark in the restaurant! This was obviously my splurge meal but it probably won’t be my last of the week.


I also came home to my bi-weekly Boston Organic's box. Matt was nice enough to take a picture of this week’s box.

No comments:

Post a Comment