Thursday, October 15, 2009

Picture-free Monday

I thought that I had left my iPhone at home Monday which meant no pictures. After a day of eating I discovered my phone in it's place in my purse. Oops! Then at dinner I was overwhelmed by the sight of Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen that I was unable to remember that I should take pictures of my amazing dinner. Anyway, here is a recap of Monday:
Breakfast - We had overnight guests Monday morning so I waited until I got to work for breakfast. Whole wheat english muffin with a serving of Teddy's peanut butter and honey.
Lunch - I didn't have time to run to the grocery store over the weekend so we ran to Newtowne Deli for our usual chicken breast wrap.
Dinner - We met up with three of our friends for an amazing dinner at Mooo... I had a delicious three course meal. Started with a mixed greens salad, the salmon with beets and squash for my entree, button mushrooms in red wine sauce as my side and then lemon pound cake as dessert. We had a nice glass of red zinfandel with our meal and I had a pumpkin pie martini to accompany my dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment