Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tuesday

I started my morning with a Matt made breakfast: 1 egg, 1 egg white, 1 slice of wheat toast with Brummel & Brown spread and a glass of apple cider.
For lunch I had a Joseph's fiber wheat tortilla wrap with: sliced chicken breast, blue cheese, spinach, marinated mushrooms, banana peppers and balsamic vinegar with a handful of kettle cooked chips.
For my pre-workout snack I had a bunch of grapes and a handful of almonds.

At the gym I did my strength training circuit which included tricep, chest, ab and leg exercises. After the gym I had a scoop of chocolate protein powder in a cup of milk. For dinner I made Turkey chili from the Abs Diet cookbook and served it over brown rice and a big glass of water.

After dinner my next door neighbor, an unwilling Matt and I caught up on Project Runway and had a glass and a half of wine. I finished the end of the Joseph Carr Cabernet Sauvignon and then had a full glass of the Root 1 Carmenere. It was such a nice and relaxing night!


No comments:

Post a Comment